Monday, January 30, 2012

Flash is a huge "bleh".

I tested flash CS4 today, thinking of doing an animation about a boat at sea. Might make it long, or short, depending on how much spare time I have. I noticed that Flash has a weird interface when it comes to actions and commands for your shapes, it's almost like code, very HTML like. I tried overlaying some pictures over another and I came across some difficulties with blending layers together, I'm going to look into it a bit more, and see if I can get the animation up soon.

I also got my music video, "Dust and Stars" in a competition, and it's screening this Saturday. Hope it turns out well, we might even win something, which would be nice seeing as that whole video only took a few days to edit, 6 hours to shoot, and a few days mixing and mastering the song.

Thanks for reading.

John Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment